View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2020, 11:09 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Alright, @dok , the one you've been waiting for.

Get ready, folks -- it's time for the grand finale of Online Heroscape Season 34! (Or, rather, the last game that I have from Season 34 so it's the default finale as far as the channel goes!) This week we're going to clash the titans dok and @kevindola -- the two highest ranked online Heroscape players -- and their incredibly subtle, position-capitalizing, figure-yoinking armies. Here to help me catch all the interplay going on is none other than @Dysole , another top player and master of playing tricky armies! This game is no joke and there's a ton going on, so sit back and enjoy all the subtle intricacies of this matchup!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 22nd, 2020 at 12:23 PM.