View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2016, 01:06 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Raid on the New Hindenberg! - Who Will Win?

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
That's not his favorite scenario, but Iron Patriot is a pretty strong figure. Chaotic Leadership may prevent Lady Deathstrike from getting to heal, though.

Fun unit pool, even if it's proving a little lop-sided. Swordsman is one I haven't used in a long time that you've got me wanting to field again.
Please explain . . .

The Ballroom of the New Hindenburg

I often forget to put the X on Lady Deathstrike. Fortunately, the Gang is lenient.

The map and units have changed numerous times, the last time was when I discovered that the
Not So Bad Guys were fielding 700 point teams versus the Bad Guys' 670. The current teams are below.

I. The Bad Guys.

The Wrath of Khan.
Mandarin, Venom, Swordsman

A Big Hand for the Little Lady.
Hand Ninja x 2, Lady Deathstrike, Mister Hyde

or

II. The Bad Guys.

The Wrath of Khan.
Mandarin,
Iron Monger, Swordsman

Patriot Games.
Lady Deathstrike, Iron Patriot,
Diablo

The Not So Bad Guys.

The Dead Pool.

Deadpool, Scarlet Spider, Spider-Girl

Madam X.

X-23, Blade, Batman

Last edited by kolakoski; November 29th, 2016 at 05:31 PM.