View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2009, 11:36 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - updated 6/22 - Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
FALCON
- I think you can reword the first two abilities.

FLANKING ATTACK 2
If Falcon attacks an opponent's figure that is adjacent to at least 1 other figure you control, Falcon may roll 2 additional attack dice.

EYES IN THE SKY
If Falson took a turn in the previous round, you may add 2 to your roll for intiative.

I just think they are both a bit crisper this way.
Thanks for the advice, hi1 - the card's been updated.

Here's another one I've been sitting on a while, and since I've posted Nightcrawler I may as well give him an X-Man buddy (and another favorite of mine): Colossus!

Colossus was another early custom of mine. I'm planning on updating his Fastball Special wording so that it doesn't say that the space has to be within clear sight of Colossus, since that causes problems. Instead, I'll probably try to find a way to word it so that the thrown figure must be within clear sight of Colossus on the space it lands on.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; June 24th, 2009 at 11:44 PM.