View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2019, 08:51 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSecondary View Post
Oh yeah, he told me he would make an army so we will work on that. I joined a while back because of your channel but I didn’t really have time and money to really get into Heroscape and had a very finite amount of units and land.Recently I’ve been picking it up again and been having a blast with us so I figured I’d get more into the community finally!
All this time watching Sir H's videos and you could have been starring in them! Welcome to the community, it will be great to have you on board!

Also, maps have been posted! Check the super lineup in the OP, or the announcement post, or just this spoiler I'm going to chuck right here:

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Of course, with so many maps we'll need more people to play on them, so keep those RSVP's coming!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; March 18th, 2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: That moment when you realize most of the maps you just posted are pretty bad for the army you were thinking of bringing...