View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2014, 12:33 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

That was a fun prompt, Crixus. Thanks. I really enjoyed getting into the epic frame of mind--something I'd been wanting to try for a while. It was also really fun to read what everyone else came up with--these were really good stories.

Alright, let's get going on the next prompt:
Quote:
The war on Valhalla has many participants, and affects many lives. Different races from different planets take sides of good and evil in the endless struggle for power.

But what of the Valhallan natives?

For the next prompt, I want a story that describes how the war on Valhalla has affected the native kyrie. The rest is up to you. Do you describe the story of a kyrie who was already in the army and was called to service by his general? Or maybe a poor kyrie family who can only helplessly look on as war ravages the place they once called home? Maybe you want to tell about a leader of the former government--the government in place before the Valkyrie usurped power and began their fight. Or maybe you just want to delve into the reactions of Utgar's mother towards her son's tyrannical ways. Feel free to make it as dramatic/action-packed/comedic/whatever you want.

You've got the great imagination--write whatever it tells you to.
As always, let me know if there are any questions/comments/insults.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 30th, 2014 at 12:40 AM.