View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2024, 06:20 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sgt. Drake Alexander (AoA)

Height 6 Drake is either because some designer forgot how tall Drake used to be or they were wrongly allowing his smokestand to be added to his height, which would be weird because they didn't do that for the new Shiori, whose "leaping in the air" shadow likely makes her miniature taller than Height 5 as well. I'm fine with new Shiori being Height 5 though, since original Shiori was basically a kid so we can assume she's taller now as an adult.

Height aside, having now played with this new Drake I have to say he's the first Drake that doesn't feel somewhat overcosted and is probably my favorite Drake, with SotM being second place. I'll miss SotM's 4 Defense, but the Flying and Grapple Grab make up for it. Sure, any time you miss the d20 roll for Grab you'll probably wish you had a Pistol SA instead, but more often than not it'll be so satisfying to grab a figure and roll that 6-die attack against it.