View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2019, 08:41 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Thanks everyone who attended and helped out on Saturday! It was a great time! And thanks for bearing with us while we figured out the bracket situation -- 22 attendees was great, but also had us just 2 short of a better number to work with. Rest assured that if/when we do it again in the future it will be because we've found a better way to work with any number of players.

Standings have been posted here. And check out the next post below for the details on our next Monthly! This one is going to be headed by @Sir Heroscape , and it's a format I've been wanting to try out ever since I learned about it from him!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19