View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2019, 01:58 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

FAQ Announcement

With this format being new, there have been a few questions that have come up that I'm posting here and in the OP to make sure everyone is on the same page. These are all in line with the original wording for the rules of the glyph and are just further clarifications with examples.

Moving figures occupying the glyph: Figures can only move the glyph if it is during their turn and they start their movement on it. Thus, movement/placement powers that take place not on that figure's turn (i.e.: Chain Grab, Spear of Summoning, Talon Grab, Throw, Scatter, Scurry, etc.) will also not move the glyph.
*Note that if it is the figure's turn the glyph can be moved at any point the figure does. So if a Warforged is on the glyph and uses Tactical Switch, the glyph will move with it. But if the figure being switched is on the glyph, the glyph will not move.

No dropping the glyph: When starting its turn on the glyph, a figure may carry it for the full duration of its movement. It may not "drop" the glyph while moving; the glyph must be placed under the figure after its full movement. This was done intentionally to keep "chain movement" down.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19