View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Elongated Man (Breathing Period)

I think Ridiculous Reach is going to be a mess rules wise right now, especially since they're engaged with him.. but he isn't engaged with them by the current wording I guess? Very dangerous waters to sail in.

I'd word the power as basically replicating some/all the effects of engagement without getting into the messy grey area of 'considered engaged'.

'Enemy Figures within 2 clear sight spaces of Elongated Man cannot attack non-adjacent figures accept for Elongated Man. When a non-adjacent enemy Figure within 2 clear sight spaces of Elongated Man would move unto a space that is not within 2 clear sight spaces of Elongated Man, you may roll one unblockable attack die. If you roll a skull, that figure cannot move for the rest of this (player?) turn.

Something like that, though it would probably need something to stop him from double dipping on an LEA and the reach unblockable. Maybe just make him unable to do normal LEAs?

Super Sleuth feels a bit worrisome paired with Commander Rodgers and Joker, as he is a really cheap way to get a massive initiative boost and against some armies it will be very easy to find the X.

I don't think he is going to come in as low as 135 with both a really good lockdown power and a really good initiative power, both are pretty high on the 'competitive checklist'.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store