View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2019, 04:48 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Leaf_It's customs.

Anticipated Assault sounds kind of immediate to me too, like she's anticipating what's going to happen and then punching them before it happens (kind of Zogross-esque). To throw some words out: Patient Reprisal, Stoic Retaliation, Endured Retaliation, Bided Reprisal (Bode Reprisal? Bide is a weird verb to conjugate)? I can't think of anything super martial artsy since that's not my area of expertise, unfortunately. Maybe Way of the Willow? It's not super straight forward, but I know willows are used as metaphors for taking blows and springing right back into place.

Edit: should have checked before taking a while to post, but I like LO's ideas. The Way of Patience and Patient Retaliation especially.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19