View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2019, 05:19 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (8/13/2019)

Yeah I got a bunch of magnets from ebay a while ago, mainly to store more fragile minis (as well as cases like the pit fiend I did where I want to have all of the options). The rum & bones minis are very nice and fit very well into the current D&D campaign I'm running right now. I've heard the Quickshade is pretty much minwax, and I'll use it again eventually and try to thin it down (with mineral spirits or whatever it is).

I managed to get quite a bit done this week, with most of the minis having an ocean theme to them.

A bunch of Rum and Bones grunts I painted up with contrast paints. I tried to switch up the colors a bit so that they could be differentiated a bit during play.

Some figures from the House Hadross faction of the Wrath of Kings game. My first time using texture paints for basing which has been fun to experiment with.

Some sword and sorcery dragon men I painted up in different colors.

A rowboat from reaper miniatures, a very nice looking boat for terrain use.

A mix of some reaper and Rum and Bones minis, to be used as pirate and privateer leaders.