View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2009, 08:58 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: Update 03-21

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
you may have already mentioned this but, what kind of paint are you using?
Testors and Tamiya acrylic mostly, sometimes cheap acrylic paint if I can't find the right color other wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Awesome, as always! One question: how do you achieve the glowing effect you got on the Alpha Drudge and the cyber ninja?
Thanks, the glowing effect is done with airbrush paint. If you use it with a regular brush you get a nifty transparent look. I'm planing on covering this technique in more depth in the blog series I'm working on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1
Wow I'd give you rep but I need to spead it around first. I'm really impressed with Cynthia. My first thought was this must be one of many thieves. It would be a cool idea, a organization of thieves for heroscape. Anyway I really enjoy the work you've accomplished so far. Can't wait to see the cards for Cynthia and the blastatron.
Oh yes, more thieves and other ne'er-do-wells are definitely coming. I think Heroscape could use some Mercs and Bounty Hunters as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDUDE88
Nice Mods!! My favorite would have to be the modified blastatron.
What do you do just chop up a bunch of figures and glue random peices together or do you have a plan then find the peices you need, put them together and paint.
Thanks, most of the time there is a plan, but it has to be flexible. That's another thing I'm going to cover in my blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandarforever
WOW. That Blastatron Sergeant B-15 looks incredible! I can only imaging the awesome attack he can make with those cannons welded to his arms. Great work man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Reno
these are quite astounding. they are great ideas and you, sir, have quite a talent for sculpting and painting.
Thanks guys,

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store