View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2007, 02:17 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
I agree that the extra castle set could be returned; try playing with the one you've already got and see if it's enough for now.

Also, I don't own the lava set myself and don't have a lot of interest in it, so if it were me I would return it (since you got it at full price) in exchange for a couple of those WalMart packs. I'm assuming that you could get two of those packs for what you spent on the Volcarren set, given what I hear about WalMart's prices and the possibility that they're on sale now to boot.