View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2020, 11:50 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

I know I'm posting the maps later than I usually do, but better late than never, right? I hope you're all getting yourselves pumped for some Heroscape awesomeness next week! Check out the battlefields we'll be using in the OP or in the spoiler below:

Spoiler Alert!

Also, we're one week away from game day!! That means we could use a lot more RSVPs since there are a lot of people we haven't heard from yet! Where are you at @Utah Scott , @The Dewk , @Starling_ , @DewNoHarm , @Sir Torin Brokenshield! , @Isak , @antmarchingroves , @Saints_Wrath , @Flash_19 , @TrueMurray , @tanmad21 , @TREX , @dart48 , @kmgenius , @The B.I.V. , @DaDude , @DeathStryker , @TIM0THY , @Aethiar , @podunksarmy , @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches , @Ginja Ninja , @Jazack , @Warband , @dgillis , @Shaggy6667 , @Dat_One_Boi , @AlphaDasher , @shmet , @twigleg2 , @Scaperedude , @Bl1ndsn1per , @PadawanVerl
Hopefully I'm hitting one of the random spots where notifications are working so you can all see this and let us know if you'll be able to make it to get your 'Scape on next week!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; January 18th, 2020 at 12:12 AM.