Thread: majofa's MAPS
View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:33 PM

BiggaBullfrog wears ripped pants of awesomeness BiggaBullfrog wears ripped pants of awesomeness BiggaBullfrog wears ripped pants of awesomeness BiggaBullfrog wears ripped pants of awesomeness BiggaBullfrog wears ripped pants of awesomeness BiggaBullfrog wears ripped pants of awesomeness BiggaBullfrog wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: majofa's MAPS

Yeah, it's still a bit too big in my opinion, but I do like the way it's coming along! I really like the kind-of symmetry you've got going on with it. One suggestion I do have is with the glyphs - Treasure Glyphs don't draw as much attention as Power Glyphs, so I would switch them so that the Power Glyphs are on the edge and Treasure Glyphs are in the middle. Then I would adjust the edge glyphs to be more equidistant from both start zones - probably in the water/ice so attacking figures can get height on them to keep them able to contend for them. Do that and I think you'll have a pretty neat map. Probably not perfect yet, but pretty neat - the concept is way cool.