View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2022, 12:18 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post

Ooh, I think me and @dart48 won this one last year if I remember correctly. It was a fun time. I’ll have to check and see if I can try to make it down.
Hope you can make it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Raffle: Bring a Friend!
If your teammate has not been to a Utah Monthly event for 12 or more months (including never having attended), you will be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize! (If both you and your teammate have not been to an event for 12 or more months, your team will have one entry into the raffle.)
No, seriously, it's sweet! It's a brand-new Swarm of the Marro set, courtesy of @BodaciousBlood !!!
Oh my gosh, a brand-new SotM as raffle prize?! That is incredibly generous!
It truly is! BodaciousBlood is going above and beyond this month! (And very, very beyond at that!)

---

Also, quick announcement for attendees: We realized that I made a boo boo when putting this announcement together in that I failed to include the rule that you cannot have the same army card in both teammate's armies. The OP and announcement post have been updated to reflect that ruling. Sorry for any confusion!

And keep those RSVP's coming!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19