View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2020, 11:19 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
Thank you for commenting on the game and putting it up. It was quite interesting to see your thoughts on it, and IntingWolves did really well with that army.

As for not putting Acolarh on a shadow instead of on the high ground (since you commented that it was interesting that I did that), my reasoning was that it would take heat off of Ulginesh by forcing IntingWolves to decide between burning one or the other (and putting Jorhdawn in the line helped with that, she still had 6 lives, and so could take the beating). If I put him on the high ground, I would be putting more heat on Ulginesh, which could potentially destroy the entire army (with elves, once Ulginesh falls, all the wizards begin to fall).
TL : DR putting Acolarh on the shadow created bait to keep Motenclaw from attacking Ulginesh
That makes a lot of sense, thanks for the insight! I really like it when players swing by and give their thought processes on a game. Looking back I like that baiting play (I like baits in general, so... ).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19