View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2020, 12:55 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
Awesome thank you! My dad had a question about attending. He won't be able to be there until noon. We were wondering if I could play both sides of the team until he arrives? He'd probably arrive during the first game since we typically start closer to 11:30. Is that alright?
That's totally fine! Glad to hear you'll both make it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Shaggy just confirmed he’ll be there with a +1. Lol we may need more maps.
Awesome! Thanks for passing it on!

Let's keep those RSVP's coming in! To accommodate us all, we've got two more maps to add to the pool to make it an even 10!

Basalt Cathedral: 1 RotV (+2 extra ruins), 2 BftU, 1 VW

Frostmire: 1 SotM, 1 TJ, 1 TT

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19