View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2019, 01:56 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: VOTE NOW - Triple Play Frenzy!!

***Important Note***

I missed a submission while compiling the maps for this thread. If you would like to vote for it, please do so by posting and/or PM-ing myself or another judge. This is what I added to the OP:

Scoria Tribunal by @Br1an
***Note: Bigga is a silly silly frog and didn't put this map into the poll. If you would like to vote for it, please post here in the thread or PM him or one of the other judges. For reference, it currently has 5 votes (will be updated as more come in)***

Spoiler Alert!

I'm super super sorry Br1an and hope that this doesn't mess up the map's potential performance in the poll too much for coming up so late.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 7th, 2019 at 06:18 PM.