View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2014, 12:36 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I didn't know Scorpion is the only true ninja - I only have an extremely passing knowledge of this world
Yep none of the 'Palette Swap Ninjas' are actually ninjas except Scorp.

Smoke and the Sub-Zeros are Lin-Kuei, which are just Chinese ninjas really.

Reptile is a freaky lizard man, Ermac is a conglomeration of the souls of defeated warriors, and Noob is Sub-Zero 1's ghost basically. Not really sure what any of their classes would be, though Reptile could be an Assassin or maybe an Enforcer, his whole role in MK9 is just to get his ass kicked by whoever you're playing as at the time in story mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Yeah, that's a fair point about the Spine Rip. Younger Sub has used it throughout the games as well, but in MK3 he used the lifting freeze and smash fatality. So I could see that point. The Spine Rip would suit either of them well, but Bi-Han was the original.
Personally I'd give it to Bi-Han, he had it first and it's pretty much his only fatality iirc. Kuai-Lang has used it, but he has other options to chose from, and it probably would be a good idea not to duplicate the same fatality on both their cards, helps show they're separate characters imoo. Spine Rip fits Bi-Han's more ruthless personalty better too I think.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store