View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2021, 12:47 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Zelotes (rehabilitating)

Ok, as this somehow won the public thing-a-ma-gig, this is now started.

I should mention that the original write-up also had this power:

CONTAINMENT WEB
Any time an opponent would begin the movement of a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Zelotes, you may first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, the figure may not be moved for the rest of this player turn.

But there wasn't a way to really fit that on the card short of finding some major stuff to trim from the other two powers.

It's pretty much just a 'hey, he's a spider by the way' power, so I don't think it's really needed anyway. The meat of this guy is doing bat crap crazy rehabilitation mechanics.

If the 'asking your opponent if they want spiders to abduct their figures' idea doesn't really turn out to be something the opponent ever goes for, we could try for something more like this for the first power:

"When a figure you control would destroy an opponent's figure, if Zelotes is in your Start Zone, you may instead ignore any wounds that enemy figure would have just received and place it on Zelotes' card. If Zelotes leaves your start zone, you must immediately place each figure on his card, that was placed on his card with this special power, on a space in your Start Zone."

Personally I'd like to at least test out the current version before making that big a change though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store