View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2019, 03:11 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
I can bring Blackroot and Arroyo unless @Sir Heroscape really wants to bring his own map.
That's great! Thanks for the help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Sadly, things fell through and I won't be able to make the trip. I love this format and was looking forward to teaching all ya'll a thing or two But do tell me how you enjoyed Arroyo!
Well poop, that's not what I was looking forward to on a Friday morning. Just Skype in and we'll set up a computer station for you!

(I'd actually maybe probably be okay with doing that once in a while, but I'd need another computer that I'm not keeping track of tournament stuff on.)
Haha...that's actually not a terrible idea lol...Like I play my opponent virtually and then he moves the pieces for me or something in real time?
If I set it up I'd probably just do it all completely online. I'd have games with different maps set up for different rounds and be available to help the player get set up and show them how things work if they haven't played online before. Not completely certain that it would work for tomorrow specifically since I'd have to figure out a computer situation and all the other preparation for it, but the more I think about it the idea of having a "special guest opponent" of sorts seems kind of cool to do occasionally.

I'd probably want to check with the general player populace, though, just in case there are some people who'd really not want the chance of slotting into an online matchup.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19