View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2021, 08:55 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Oh wow, @BiggaBullfrog , sorry I didn't see it at the time — serious necro-ing here, hee hee — but thanks for having selected Shangri-La for this tourney.

As far as I know, this was the first time that little map of mine ever appeared in a tournament.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Speaking of the regularly scheduled Monthly, I had an irregularly scheduled vacation that threw me off of my rhythm a bit so I've neglected throwing out maps and mentions and hype! So without further ado, we've only had a few RSVP's so far and I haven't heard from a lot of our regulars, so @DewNoHarm @The Dewk @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @tanmad21 @TREX @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Dat_One_Boi @AlphaDasher @shmet @twigleg2 Where are you all at? We'd love to have you come join in our Hero Bash! Here are some maps to get you stoked:
Shangri-La: 1 BftU, 1 TJ
It’s a fun little map and a pet favorite. I really like what it does with so little terrain.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19