View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I'll bring Morning Skirmish and Morass
Awesome, thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSecondary View Post
I’ll be there!
Woot woot!

Our assassination frenzy is coming up this weekend! (Hmmm, maybe not a phrase you want to say when you're asked what your plans are for the weekend...) We've got a good amount of RSVP's already, but we've still got room for more! I still haven't heard from:
@UtahScott , @The Dewk , @Starling_ , @DewNoHarm , @Saints_Wrath , @dart48 , @kmgenius , @The B.I.V. , @DaDude , @DeathStryker , @TIM0THY , @Aethiar , @podunksarmy , @Ginja Ninja , @Jazack , @Warband , @dgillis , @Shaggy6667 , @Dat_One_Boi , @AlphaDasher , @shmet , @twigleg2
Are you guys open to killing some heroes this weekend? (Or some friendly games of Heroscape, as you should describe it to your friends/family.) Hopefully you can make it, (and hopefully notifications are still working) we'd love to see you!

Edit : Also, please remember to bring a toy donation instead of the usual entry fee this weekend.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; November 18th, 2019 at 08:29 PM.