View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2021, 01:40 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Also make sure you can make it so you don’t shortchange anyone else that would have come.

Also, could we have an “On Call” list in the event that someone has to cancel or step out last minute? That way, we could be like “ hey Joe cant make it, and your on the on call list can you be here in 10 minutes?!“
This is a good idea. I would love to be on the "On Call" list. I've got a couple things that could prevent me from playing, but I might be free - I'll know a day or two before the event. I don't want to sign up and take the spot away from somebody else who can definitely make it though.
Yeah, that's essentially what we'll be using the Maybe list as. If people who have RSVP'd end up not being able to make it for some reason we'll be giving priority to people on the Maybe list in the order that they signed up for it.

Speaking of, got you on the list, Flash.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19