View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2021, 03:13 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sentinel (Mark V) (VOTE for On Deck)

Yeah Uncommon Heroes using 'this' is a thing from classic. Unique Heroes use their name, Uncommon Heroes use 'this whatever' is a logical separation.

The Lantern thing wasn't. They are Unique Heroes just like different Flashes or Batmen are, with no special rules or whatnot. So arbitrarily calling them "this Green Lantern" is just confusing. Makes it sound like there's a difference between an army of Lanterns compared to an army of Flashes when there isn't.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store