View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2021, 01:28 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Thanks so much to everyone who made the August Monthly a success! I heard many great stories from it! Standings have been updated, and I liked seeing the diverse armies in the lists!

Apologies for the delay of rolling out the September Monthly, but we wanted to make sure we got the details right because we're combing two crowd favorite formats into something new! Random Teams and Dungeon Defenders are both great formats, and we're excited to put them together this month for a grand old time! Please be sure to ask if you have any questions (especially since we've got a good amount of new faces since we last did these formats), and please let us know if you/your friends are coming (and if you can bring any maps)!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; September 7th, 2021 at 02:10 PM. Reason: I'll also give tips if you want, I'm always down to help people if they're struggling with a format