View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2019, 04:20 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ulysses' Trade List (4/16/19) Orphans wanted!

Bit of a bump, but I just had a great transaction with @Ulysses through the Heroscapers Facebook page. He gave me a great deal on some tundra terrain (finally the real stuff! and I didn't have to sell him my unborn child!), shipped quickly within the day, and was great to communicate with throughout the deal! Looks like he doesn't sell through the forums as much, but I wanted to leave some good positive feedback for him for when he works with people in the future. I'd readily buy from him again.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19