View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:55 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
Here's The Book of Shiori (AoA) for starters. Someone let me know if I's stepping on anyone's toes or if there's an organized effort elsewhere (I didn't find one). Otherwise I'll probably keep putzing away until I finish some more.

Edit: I did see that some of the Hazlab AoA books are being updated into new Renegade AoA books so maybe I'll slow my enthusiasm until I'm sure I'm not duplicating anyone's work.
I personally would prefer that all the official cards be listed in the same place. Having a seperate sub-forum for AoA when the D&D waves were not listed seperately is a weird choice.
I think Dysole said something about merging the AoA books this weekend if time permits, as the Unofficial Haslab AoA books are updated into Official Renegade AoA books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I should have some time this weekend to merge everything but that was my plan yeah.

~Dysole, informationally

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs

Last edited by Strack9; March 16th, 2024 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Found the quote from the AoA subforum