View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2019, 11:39 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
BiggaBullfrog, thanks for giving not only Dance of the Dryads, but also The Borogoves, a spin. The Borogoves is one of my favorites, but since it never made it into the BoV, it's never gotten much attention before, until GenCon this last year.... Seeing it here made my day!
I think this is at least the second time I've seen either of these maps at our monthly tournaments. They're pretty great. You have some amazing maps.
That's correct, this month will be the fourth time we'll have used The Borogoves and the third time we've used Dance of the Dryads. They're both incredible maps! Thank you, Typhon, for your great contribution to the community!

I'm constantly hoping that someday I'll log in to see a new Tyhpon2222 map.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19