View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2021, 08:21 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Jean Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Painting is passable for me . I would probably add a little detail to the face though.
I applied a wash to the face - which is actually more in line with how official 'Scape handled faces - but it didn't seem to do much. Thankfully, I'm not super picky about that kind of stuff once I'm actually playing.

Quote:
I don't get Telekinetic Mastery? She picks up a DO then what?
She can pick up a DO and use it as per my Use Object house rule.

Quote:
They are your cards & it is up to you what you do or don't do, but I'm not a fan of seeing hyphenation in the middle of words (hyphenated concatenation of 2 words is different though ). But that is your aesthetic choice just thought I would point it out in case you missed it.
I usually avoid hyphenation too, but in this case I would've had to shrink the text size to avoid it, and my vision is not what it was 12 years ago, so nowadays I err on the side of more legible text on my cards.