View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2020, 06:58 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Thanks for the explanation video! The visual is helpful. Different formats are a bit of a barrier to me because of lack of experience. This makes me more apt to try it in the future.
I'm glad it was helpful! This is definitely one of those formats that's tough to grasp at first conceptually (I was pretty fuzzy on it until I saw it in action) but once you've got the hang of it it's got a lot of cool potential.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19