View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Hey @BiggaBullfrog - a couple questions:
1) How long do you usually need to get set up and to record the commentary for a broadcast? Obviously it depends in large part on the length of the game, but is there anything else that takes up a chunk of time? Do you like to have a pre game discussion about talking points throughout the match with the co-host that isn't recorded?
2) What kind of set up would a co-host need? Will any device with a screen and audio capabilities (speaker/headphones and mic) work?
Great questions!

1) I do like to chat with the co-host a little bit before starting the recording, mostly to kind of get a sense for how talking with them is going to flow. I also use that time to introduce how the opening goes, how I'll introduce them, then how we'll introduce the game, if there's anything they'd like to focus on in particular, and come up with the tagline for the video (the most important part ). The time for that would honestly also vary a bit, though I think the longest we talked with a co-host before was maybe 10 minutes max. (True and I would easily talk for a half hour before/after games, though, if not more. Though those also got off topic from the game and onto other interests too.)
2) I forgot to add this into the description, so thanks for bringing it up! Beyond a screen and mic, the co-host will need a Skype account. That lets me both screen share the game with you as well as record the conversation (for free!).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19