View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2021, 06:25 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
They would be way easier to balance if C3G allowed for a point mechanic.
word

-

Anyway, I'm pretty strongly against auto-destroy powers. Not like 'auto-nay' it or whatnot, but if you want me to not care about your design at all that's pretty much the fast path.

The game is already pretty swingy, but at least with most powers you have some way to interact with it to help your odds. Auto-Destroy (and Mind-Shackle) boil the whole game into 'did one D-20 roll the right way' which is way easy for the roller to build in bonuses for and there's not a whole lot that goes the other way (plus you'd have to know about the auto-destroy power ahead of time to bother, so non-draft formats suffer). And once you hit that D-20 it doesn't matter if you're Superman or Bob, Agent from Hydra.. you're still just instantly dead (barring a few rare powers).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store