View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2017, 02:25 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Kessig Ravagers, The Book of Kessig Rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Having an argument do these guys get two attacks or attack each figure within range?

EDIT: So going to reword since I was hoping for a quick answer, but since the game is over I will be more specific.

My brother had the kessig rangers in his army. He believed he got to attack each figure in range + one more attack as the card says for the first attack each turn you may attack an additional time. So he argued it is his first attack against that figure so he may attack and get another first attack against the next figure and so on. When I had first read the card I thought it was double attack and the one other game I had played abiut a week ago we treated it as double attack. We got an outside third party who said it was double attack as third party argued the other way seemed too powerful. Did we play it right? Or did we cheat my brother? Btw he won anyway, so he wasn't cheated too much.
Yeah, it just gives one of them double attack for the turn. I can see where it would be misunderstood, but at least in Heroscape, for example, powers will always specifically state if they can continue attacking until a certain condition is met (like not inflicting a wound). Here the condition is just the first attack of the turn, the figure is less important.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19