View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2009, 12:38 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Players who got hooked through Marvelscape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemiscorso View Post
I definitely started playing Heroscape because of the Marvel game. I
would never have even bought any Heroscape products if not for the inclusion of some of my favorite super heroes. That being said I do enjoy the entirety of Heroscape immensely. Broader marketing can only help Heroscape. I am disappointed they never released any more marvel expansions, as I was under the assumption they would. I can make my
customs but I kind of like how the official heroscape marvel sculpts work
with the game better than the heroclix ones.
Thanks for speaking up, artemiscorso - you're now on the list.

I'm disappointed as well about the status of the Marvel expansion. I really like making customs, but having official figures would lessen my load, as well as provide me more supers to use as a basis for comparison for my custom heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
I think that anyone "on the edge" about buying the Marvel set should read this thread!
Thanks, gorthan. My original hope for this thread was for it to serve as evidence of how many new players Marvelscape brought to this great game. If it also encourages people who only have regular Heroscape to buy some of those Marvel sets out there, even better.