View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2021, 01:40 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | WAVE 36: FOOL ME TWICE

Many things await you, none have capes. Also I think the we saved the best for last here but I'm biased

Quote:
WAVE 37
NO CAPES

The 2021 C3G Anniversary is upon us! There's a little something for everyone in this wave, unless you're a fan of capes!

BOOSTER 1 | THE INCREDIBLES
Mister Incredible
Elastigirl
Violet Parr
Dash Parr
Frozone

These incredible heroes are ready to fight as a family! Mister Incredible smashes things, Elastigirl stretches, Violet creates forcefields, Dash runs really fast, and Frozone can't find his super suit!

BOOSTER 2 | THE QUICK AND THE DEAD
Two-Gun Kid
Six-Gun Gorilla
Red Wolf
Ghost Rider (Caleb)
Glyph of Ring of Fire

This town ain't big enough for all of these guys! Two-Gun Kid is a little jealous of Six-Gun Gorilla, but at least he's not covered in fur! Red Wolf ambushes outlaws from the cliffs above. Caleb was murdered unjustly, but now he punishes those who do harm as the Ghost Rider!

BOOSTER 3 | LAB WORK
Hulk (Avengers)
Hank Pym
Leo Fitz
Jemma Simmons
Solid Snake
Gray Fox

Hulk smash! Hulk smash better than anyone! Hank Pym finally perfects his formula, able to turn between Ant-Man and Giant-Man at will! Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons work the lab to come up with a tech solution to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s problems. On Shadow Moses Island, a lone soldier sneaks silently through the base. It's Solid Snake! Following Solid Snake a little less quietly, Gray Fox will stop at nothing to see which of them is the better soldier.

BOOSTER 4 | TRAINED FOR TERMINATION
Black Widow (Yelena Belova)
Red Skull (II)
Proxima Midnight
Terminator (T-800) (Hunter)
Terminator (T-800) (Protector)

Yelena Belova believes she was always the best Black Widow. The Red Skull perfects his plan for world domination. Proxima Midnight follows Thanos into battle. Traveling through time, one Terminator hunts a young John Conner. But another Terminator, reprogrammed for good, fights to protect him!

BOOSTER 5 | PIRATES AND PILOTS
Blackhawk Squadron
Orion Arm Ravagers
RX-78-2 Gundam

Move out pilots! Blackhawk Squadron flies at dawn! There's a lot of nasty folks out there, such as the Orion Arm Ravagers who've been seen around these parts. But if things get too grim, there's a chance the RX-78-2 Gundam will arrive to save the day.

~C3G Promotions Team

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store