View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2021, 03:24 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Well Web Ball does combo with the SA at least.

I wonder if Maximum Spider could be the "Web Swing" power? Like it more-or-less covers that ground now, and having the whole thing be once per game is super meh. Like you give up a turn to have a 50/50 shot at a wound and if you miss that you get nothing? Pretty weak sauce power.

What about like:

MAXIMUM SPIDER
Instead of moving and attacking normally, you may use this special power. Choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces, and roll an unblockable attack die. If you inflict a wound, place Spider-Man adjacent to the chosen figure. Once per game, after placing Spider-Man with this special power, you may attack the chosen figure up to 3 times with Spider-Man's normal attack.

So its always 'Combat Web-Swing' and then once per game you can follow it up with a beat down.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store