View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
S1R_ART0R1US's Mods and repaints

First up is a custom I was inspired to make by Mossman's simple AE mod. After putting the hand on the AE, I painted all the soldiers a base coat and dry-brushed shades of brown and tan. I also repainted their weapons pure black (except the pistol which I left as is). I then finished them up by adding flock strands to the tops of their covers to give them a look that would have fit in really well with my Reconnissance Paratroopers custom. Sorry about the picture quality, but it was the best I could do. Either the pictures were too light and fuzzy or too dark . Tips on that would be appreciated. Without further ado:

I also modified Sgt. Drake by swapping out his grapple gun for one of the Zettians' machine guns. I always had thought a soldier without a real gun was wierd...and then I got the Sacred Band Sorry for the bad picture quality again, I think I might be getting kind of better though!

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; November 26th, 2008 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Additions and Typos