Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 26th, 2008, 03:32 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness
S1R_ART0R1US's Mods and repaints

First up is a custom I was inspired to make by Mossman's simple AE mod. After putting the hand on the AE, I painted all the soldiers a base coat and dry-brushed shades of brown and tan. I also repainted their weapons pure black (except the pistol which I left as is). I then finished them up by adding flock strands to the tops of their covers to give them a look that would have fit in really well with my Reconnissance Paratroopers custom. Sorry about the picture quality, but it was the best I could do. Either the pictures were too light and fuzzy or too dark . Tips on that would be appreciated. Without further ado:

I also modified Sgt. Drake by swapping out his grapple gun for one of the Zettians' machine guns. I always had thought a soldier without a real gun was wierd...and then I got the Sacred Band Sorry for the bad picture quality again, I think I might be getting kind of better though!

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; November 26th, 2008 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Additions and Typos
Old November 26th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Re: S1R_ART0R1US's Mods and repaints

Of course, S1R's first mods would be re-done AE!
They look snazzy-deadly. Love the helmet camo.

Picture quality? Have you tried snapping the image sans flash?
That can produce a crisp picture, but can also be notorious for blurriness too.

More please!
Old November 26th, 2008, 04:01 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness S1R_ART0R1US wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I also did a Drake, and he'll be up there in a minute or too. I tried taking pictures sans flash, but they just seemed too dark. I'll put them up anyway though.
Old November 26th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Very cool, especially that Drake. They kinda look like the repaints my brother did with the AE.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions