View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2021, 01:41 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V Public Announcements

(People post good sale finds in here, right?)

Get your Starfinder Galactic Villains pack cheap!

No!! I'm a liar! I just checked the reviews (too late) and it looks like the pictures are wrong!

Unfortunately too late for me, but it looks like it's booster packs (random minis) for the expansion, not the hero box thing. Sorry!! Hopefully I edited this in time! (Sadly too late for me... good thing Amazon is easy to cancel orders with.)

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 22nd, 2021 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Heyyy, 2500 posts. Not a bad number to post a big mistake on...