View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2021, 01:18 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mirror Master (Sam, Leg Swap) (breathing)

Oh, something I forgot about, since Superspeed is actually like 20+ separate powers in a trench coat pretending to be one power, it might not work to just say ' he has Superspeed'. Since like which Superspeed does he have? It didn't matter much before, cause they all keyed off of special powers he doesn't have, but I think we have one that just cares about attacking now.

So it might be better to spell it out in a separate power like so:

If Mirror Master's Leg Marker is on the card of a Hero that has the Superspeed or Speed Force special powers:
- he may move through all figures, never takes leaving engagement attacks, and does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces; and
- after taking a turn with Mirror Master, he may move up to an additional 4 spaces.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store