View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2019, 03:26 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
How did the app behave in the game? I am also one who has 'retired' from online scape with the app making it so tedious to play
It didn't end up happening, unfortunately. My computer developed a hatred for google docs/drawings/everything else, and Sir H ended up doing a game with his wife. I'm not sure if @superfrog did a solo game with the app, but I was going to try one in a little bit anyway now that I've figured my google stuff out and I'll let you know how it goes.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19