View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2019, 11:44 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Sorry, I cant make this one. It seems these type of things just dont make the cut for me on Saturdays anymore. Just too many other obligations to take care of. Have fun guys.
Sad to hear, but understandable. Hopefully if things open up for you down the road we'll be able to have you again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
It's looking like I'll be able to make this one! I could help bring a map or two as well. Maybe Ashfall and Venom?
Awesomesauce! That sounds like a great pair of maps to bring! Thanks for the help!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19