View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2019, 12:35 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Yay! The site is back up!

And I will be at the June monthly
I just had a week-long nightmare--no HeroScapers.com. It was awful...

RSVP-ing UtahScott +1 for June monthly.
I'm super glad the nightmare is over! Got you down!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Woohoo! Welcome back all! It's been a long 10 days.

Thanks for the RSVP @The Dewk ! Let's start getting some more as people check back in! I'm running off to work right now, but will be able to post more once I get back this evening.
It sure has been long!

I should be there this month too. I can bring a map (maybe two).
Awesomesauce!! Got you down too!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Unfortunately won't be making it this month (only missed like 1 or 2 of these since 2017)...but should be back in July!
No Sir H!? This will be different for sure. We'll just have to eagerly await the July event (and your stories of glorious battle in the East! ).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19