View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2011, 10:16 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: May 2 Anniversary Countdown, celebration suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
I still think people here are jumping the gun on customs. It has only been what 2 months since the last new release? At least wait till NHSD and see if there is any new or changed news about Heroscape licensing. I may be in the minority on this but the majority isn't always right. Even if the nay-sayers (which seem to be the majority) are correct and there will never be any more official Heroscape, it is still too early to start making "official" customs. I do not support the project as it is. It may change next year.
While I'm sorry to see that negativity had to be brought into what was supposed to be a celebratory thread, I'd like to point out that C3V/SoV would've been largely the same projects, with the same goals, standards and quality control, if they had started while Heroscape was still in production. Plus, at this point the groups would continue working even if Heroscape resumed production. Support these projects or not, but the timing of the projects should have little to do with one's opinion.