View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2010, 08:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 1-05!

Thanks ZBeeblebrox and Shadowking

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
It's good to see your thread updated, Soundwarp.

This guy looks great. Looks like another figure that could have Blood Frenzy like our friend the Feral Troll. Hope the updates keep coming.

~Spite
Oh I like that idea, Blood Frenzy seems like a good fit Actually, I kind of like the idea of a custom that uses nothing but official abilities. Maybe Blood Frenzy, Tracking, and Snow/Ice Movement? That could be cool.

-

Anyway, it's update time!

Today's figure is the Melee/Assault Infantry Mobile-Robota or M/AI M-R.

One of the ancient precursors to the Soulborgs of Alpha Prime, M/AI M-R was the first Robota created specifically for combat. Long since left to rust on its Home-world, M/AI M-R was summoned by Einar to combat the ever growing hordes of Soulborgs serving Utgar.

Made from: A mageknight figure (Steam Golem? I think) with parts from another of the same figure for the weapons.

In other news, I'll have another update by Saturday.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store