View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:43 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 04-25!

Thanks all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssnover95 View Post
These are amazing! So many pages of talent, so little time!

From a design standpoint, do you create the figure first or the unit/card first. For example the ninja, did you think to yourself, Ullar needs a ninja, these are its power, and then once you had a working card put together a modified figure?
It depends on the figure. Some are born out of me rummaging through my parts bin, sometimes I have an idea in mind theme wise and make a figure to match. I have quite a few designs that started out mechanically (as in I started with an idea for a power or what not), but pretty much none of those have figures yet (I've got quite a few figures without cards too).

In case you're interested, here are the origins of my last few customs:

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Anyway, Today's figure: Mercury I! Basically he's a member of a sect of Soulborgs that admire the organic form and try to emulate it in their body structure. They also try to preserve what's left of organic life on Alpha Prime. Ullar's had his eye on them and now he has finally snatched one up.
Mercury I is fast and nimble, his liquid metal construction giving him more dexterity than must Soulborgs. Add that to his powerful arm mounted laser blades, and he is a lethal force on the battlefield.

Made from: a Monsterpocalypse figure called Zor-Raiden and Fix-It Sculpt. Not a whole lot of modding on this one, though I did totally change up the paint job.

No card for him yet (not really sure what I want to do with him, so feel free to shout out ideas guys), but I do have a card for the Marrden Shocker and company. Sorry I'm late with that, my best friend got married Saturday, and I was busy helping prepare for it Friday.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store