View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2010, 11:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Mods: Update 11-17!

Thanks all

Sorry it has been so long since my last update. Unfortunately the Holiday Session is a very busy time for me, so I may not get back to regular(ish) updates for a while.

Anyway, Today's update: the Twilight Clan Assassins! Basically, these two are Isamu's lackey's, but unlike him they're fine with using modern weaponry and equipment.

Made from: more stuff than I care to list right now.

Well at this point I suppose I should make the inevitable Twilight joke, but I don’t know anything about the movie beyond it involving Zombies or something and romance. So y’all can just make your own.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store