Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 21st, 2022, 12:02 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Brothers Grimm

The Book of Brothers Grimm

C3G MARVEL WAVE 53
THE END?

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Invincible Iron Man set.
Its model number and name are #007 / Brothers Grimm.

Character Bio - The Brothers Grimm possess the magical ability to conjure, seemingly from somewhere in their costumes, a variety of novelty items with special offensive capabilities.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest: LP
  • Second playtest: Ericth
  • Third playtest: Archie
  • Art: Comic, Figure, Background
  • Card Art by Dr. Jekyll
  • Group LD from C3G Con 2022 by Sir G, japes, Soundwarp SG-1, and Dr. Jekyll

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 28th, 2023 at 11:19 PM.
Old July 21st, 2022, 12:03 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Brothers Grimm (Design Phase)

NAME = BROTHERS GRIMM
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (2)
CLASS = CRIMINALS
PERSONALITY = MACABRE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 120

TWINSIES
Start the game with 4 black Twin Markers on this card. If a Brother Grimm would be destroyed, instead remove one Twin Marker from this card. When the last Twin Marker is removed from this card, remove both Brothers Grimm from the battlefield.

BAG OF TRICKS
After a Brother Grimm moves normally, you may choose an opponent’s figure within 4 clear sight spaces and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll:
• 4 or higher, the chosen figure subtracts 1 from its Move number until the start of your next player turn; and
• 8 or higher, the chosen figure subtracts 1 from its Defense number until the start of your next player turn; and
• 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives a wound.

Last edited by Lord Pyre; March 27th, 2023 at 01:12 PM.
Old July 21st, 2022, 09:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So to clarify, the intent is that you can use Bag of Tricks twice a turn (once after each Brother Grimm moves), right?

Cool design. I don't know anything about these guys. Is the theme of the first power that they're using illusions of some sort to make it look like they're dead?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2022, 11:20 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Is a new personality really needed here?
Old July 21st, 2022, 11:27 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
It’s a proposed synergy hook for future designs.
Old July 21st, 2022, 11:54 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So to clarify, the intent is that you can use Bag of Tricks twice a turn (once after each Brother Grimm moves), right?

Cool design. I don't know anything about these guys. Is the theme of the first power that they're using illusions of some sort to make it look like they're dead?
That's correct, Bag of Tricks will allow both brothers to roll, giving a potential maximum of -2 movement, -2 defense, and 2 wounds.

Twinsies is a way to rep their inseparable nature while giving them a slight Magical Defense power without spells. When one would fall the other would scoop up the brother and retreat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
The personality is supposed to be our hook for the Night Shift, which I'm pretty excited about.
Old July 21st, 2022, 01:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah the Night Shift are basically a weird like doofy Halloween goth club so I thought it fit to go Macabre. And I think it's useful to have a 'creepy and kooky' personality in general. Trying to get them all under one class felt like a bit of a stretch.

Oh, one thing I was thinking on after the con. We could go Mercenary instead of Criminal for the class if we wanted to. They do tend to hire themselves out.

But like that feels like basically a wash thematically / synergy wise, so I'd probably stick to Criminal. Just an option.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 25th, 2022, 09:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post

The personality is supposed to be our hook for the Night Shift, which I'm pretty excited about.
and it's a faction we think we can get Soundwarp on board to helping fill out since there are a lot of cooky people that usually interest him

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 10th, 2022, 01:05 PM
Forum Moderator

Dang, I should probably get this Initial started.

I propose we move to Initial Playtesting here.
Old August 10th, 2022, 01:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Brothers Grimm (VOTE for Initial Playtesting

Yea
Old August 10th, 2022, 02:07 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 10th, 2022, 02:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library